"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He gave me a look, very black, when I said that.
- It was quickly snatched back when he shot a black look at her.
- He glanced at his friend and noticed the black look on the other man's face.
- With another black look, the man led us to that door over there.
- I gave him such a black look, however, that the smile froze on his face.
- He strode up and down, a black look on his face.
- There were a few black looks in his direction but no more violence.
- Mark gave the speaker back a black look in return.
- Did not have the black look they get, the dying ones, around the eyes.
- She saw his black look and decided not to tell him about the trouble on the way back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.