"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She gave him a clear look from her beautiful eyes.
- He's not going to get that clear first look and smell.
- I couldn't get a clear look at any of the displays as we passed.
- The latter had got a good, clear look at him.
- The woman moved further into the room and Alice got a clear look at her face.
- But, as before, he could not get a clear look at it.
- I didn't really get a clear look at either one.
- It was then that he got his first clear look at the woman.
- I think that we must take another clear look at these things.
- But still something seemed to prevent my getting a clear look at his face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.