"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have scanned The Federation Guide to True Sentience and I believe I meet many of the criteria listed therein for self-aware, intelligent life.
- On receipt thereof, the receiving party may request copies of any or all documents listed therein.
- Practically all modern operating system shells can be used in both interactive and batch mode, the latter usually by specifying the name of a text file with commands listed therein.
- The true Python-ophile, of course, will also require Johnson's book, if not the 100 or so other "Python-related books" listed therein.
- The following abbreviations are used in the Table of Comparisons to show the main historical derivation of the security of tenure provisions listed therein.
- The statute makes it unlawful to pursue, hunt, take, capture, kill or sell birds listed therein ("migratory birds").
- The statute does not purport to limit withholding to the persons listed therein.
- A seismic scale or one of many named scales listed therein.
- Those not meeting the criteria listed therein would be subject to the same rights and obligations under the directive as employees.
- In order for a Federal agency website to comply with Section 508, it must adhere to the sixteen provisions listed therein.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.