"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ithaca is commonly listed among the most culturally liberal of American small cities.
- However, the film's critical reputation has grown in stature and is commonly listed among the greatest films of all time.
- They are commonly listed among the eight major tribes, though not among the five "original tribes".
- Besides the military aspect of security, the aspects of politics, society, environment, energy and natural resources, and, economics are commonly listed.
- The following are commonly listed as having received the award, but no date is given:
- When they reported positive feelings, the most commonly listed one was feeling attractive.
- The postal designation of nearby Englewood is commonly listed as the company's location in corporate filings and local news accounts.
- It was poorly received by critics and audiences and is commonly listed as one of the worst films ever made.
- The third dialect commonly listed is two subdialects without a common name:
- Despite being a "semi-official" release, this notorious bootleg is commonly listed as one of the band's main albums.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.