"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He declined to specify what share of league revenue he thought should be paid to players.
- As for income, the lion's share of league revenues come from television.
- The luxury tax threshold is 61.1 percent of league revenue.
- The players were promised that their salaries would equal 55 percent of league revenues over the agreement's final three seasons.
- The league wants to hold individual team payrolls to $42 million and allow the players no more than 55 percent of league revenue.
- One contained a system in which player salaries were linked to league revenue, and the other did not.
- They opposed a link between league revenue and salaries.
- The total league revenue from the package will be about $1.42 billion.
- In the four years of the agreement's duration, league revenues doubled and the average player salary went from $240,000 a year to more than $500,000.
- The players also prevented the owners from knocking them down to 42 percent of league revenues, with a decreasing percentage each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.