"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I sold five postcards, and then the entire Art League was gone.
- The Art League develops the artist through education, exhibition, and a stimulating, supportive environment while sharing the experience of the visual arts with the community.
- Each exhibit is juried by an outside professional not associated with The Art League.
- The hours for the Art League are 11 a.m. to dusk.
- It marks the 55th year that the Art League will display a wide range of fine art.
- With the encouragement of the Suburban Art League, the airport is showcasing local artists.
- Realizing the Art League needed a larger home, she decided to put the organization in her will.
- The Art League built its first new facility with two art studio classrooms and a lobby.
- By 1993 the Art League hosted 100 classes a week with 55 part-time faculty members.
- That year, he also exhibited at the first annual Art League of California faculty show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.