"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The opportunity wouldn't be available if we had to give a guy a major league salary.
- Free agency works in baseball, where the average major league salary is almost $580,000.
- The average league salary is more than $1 million.
- For the first time since the start of free agency, the average major league salary declined.
- He will pay dues to the players association and work for the league average salary of $1.4 million.
- The major league median salary is $350,000, up from $300,000 at the comparable time last season but still below the 1994 figure of $500,000.
- The figures show that the major league average salary rose by $100,000 for the first time, soaring from $497,254 to $597,537.
- The minimum minor league salary is increased from $22,700 to $25,000.
- That means he has to win a job with the Reds to get his $500,000 major league salary.
- The minimum major league salary was raised from $68,000 to $100,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.