"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lohia is one of the world's largest collectors of old books and lithographs.
- Japan was the largest collector of United States patents, as it has been for several years, the annual report showed.
- The idea is to promote art to the general public as well as to large collectors.
- The operation was expanded this year with a $25,000 truck scale and a $200,000 paper baler to accommodate the larger collectors.
- "Her largest collector describes Sara as - 'Ahead of the learning curve'."
- A large collector of bad debts is evaluating the techniques that banks use to select and retain credit card customers.
- He is one of the largest collectors of erotic books and nude photographs in Europe.
- It is reportedly the largest collector of student marketing data.
- Have you been a large collector of caterpillars?
- There was a large collector's market for portrait prints, mostly reproductions of paintings, which were often mounted in albums.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.