"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had a large TV and music and free phones.
- There was a marble bar on one side, a large TV on the other.
- Gotta get the money together for the large(ish) TV first.
- The song was also used for a commercial on Holland's largest TV station.
- Except for a large TV and a bunch of videotapes, she saw nothing.
- The bar stays open late, with sport showing on the large TVs.
- On a large TV light is lost going through the phosphor layer and the set's glass faceplate.
- Struggling to carry a very large TV, I lean against a front porch post for support.
- In one corner, by the coffee machine and cream, was a large TV.
- The first world he encountered was an enormous dome, surround by four large TVs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.