"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Steering was controlled by a single, large rudder.
- This in turn required that a larger rudder be fitted.
- Two more were mounted aft, blowing over large rudders.
- Side-to-side movement of the stick controlled the large rudder.
- The fin and large rudder are swept, with a small fillet.
- The Ba.122 was equipped with a larger rudder and had a more powerful engine.
- It was rebuilt with a larger rudder and delivered to the Air Board eleven days later.
- A large oval rudder was mounted on the final, common vertical with a tailplane above it.
- It is important for large boats, that are able to move very large rudders with vastly reduced power.
- The "A" model incorporated some minor changes, including a larger rudder with an aerodynamic balance horn.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.