"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With larger lenders, the assessment of credit-worthiness is becoming increasingly objective.
- It is also the largest lender to the United States.
- Writing about 10,000 mortgages a year, People's is one of the largest lenders in Connecticut.
- Some large lenders will hold their loans until such a gain is possible.
- General Electric owns some of the largest lenders in the country, which are every commercial bank's competitor.
- "Based on our experience, Household is the worst of the large lenders in the market," she said.
- Talcott grew into one of the largest commercial lenders in the world.
- This practice has been done by large corporate lenders.
- Another piece of good news for the bank came from signs that problems had peaked among large corporate lenders.
- So far most of the deposits have come from the larger Manhattan-based lenders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.