"knock" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could wait until we knocked off in the middle of the day.
- Just when at last, he was about to knock off for the night and get some rest.
- What if we do knock off some guy once in a while?
- It does look as if we're going to be knocked off.
- All the rest were within, and knocked off for that night.
- "I thought you were going to go over and knock his head off."
- Some said that was why the President had been knocked off.
- If she were shot, the impact would knock her off.
- Anyone who opened the window would have knocked them off.
- Why else would they feel free to knock me off?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.