"knock" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the third she knew how knocked around he was.
- In the heat of the action, I was knocked around several times.
- She's kind of just knocking around the house right now.
- "Now you look forward to knocking around other people instead of your own guys."
- And if you get knocked around a little bit, that's just how it goes.
- The professor told me he'd knocked around there far too long.
- You might have to knock them around a little bit, but that's all right.
- But Cash had not knocked around the world for nothing.
- The day of the dark stars is coming and you're going to knock us all around the ball park.
- Anyone who has knocked around an empty office in recent days knows what that means.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.