"knock" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whatever they knocked down would not get up again soon.
- The wall was then knocked down at the end of the show.
- A few were in the process of being knocked down.
- Then he knocked down the house and put up three more in its place.
- And when you knocked him down, he always got up.
- I tried to stop him, but he just knocked me down.
- I was knocked down by a car and very nearly died.
- I knew it before they had even knocked me down.
- We can knock down the first one or the last two.
- He is knocked down by a car while running around in fear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.