"knock" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In three or four minutes, the third group was knocked out.
- You only need five, and I must have knocked out six or seven.
- I'd even been knocked out a couple of times for real by bad guys.
- If you hadn't already knocked him out, I probably would have.
- The players continue playing until one of the two is knocked out.
- We thought he'd just been knocked out like the others.
- If I hit him with my best shot, he's going to get knocked out.
- At the 2012 Games he was knocked out in his first fight 6-10.
- Either you knock him out or you're not going to get any calls.
- And there really should be a wall or two knocked out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.