"kindly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He smiled kindly, pleased to see her relax at his words.
- He smiled kindly at them and decided to turn the tables.
- He smiled at her kindly, pretending not to see how awful she looked.
- The Queen looked on him smiling kindly, yet was her face somewhat troubled.
- He took Barbara's hand in his and smiled kindly at her.
- She smiled kindly at the man, who looked as though he could have done with a warm drink.
- He smiled kindly, a gesture of his hand inviting her to continue.
- She smiled kindly, walking with a newfound energy around the car to the house.
- G-8 smiled at them kindly as they came up the sidewalk.
- The women had all smiled kindly, and gone back to fixing dinner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.