"kindly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I think history will not look kindly on what he did."
- I would imagine she did not look kindly upon you.
- The eyes look at her kindly, but they are also sharp.
- "The company had no policy, and it was not looked kindly upon," she said.
- In the end he looked at me kindly, but could not stop himself laughing.
- I am quite convinced that history will not look kindly upon their decision.
- But he is certain fate still looks kindly on him.
- There must be another reason why you are so sad,' he said, looking kindly at me.
- We hope that fate's going to look kindly on us.
- "David, kindly look after my people for a while longer, please."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.