"kindly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I can think of some good reasons," Jim said kindly.
- "Exactly what you planned on doing to me," she said kindly.
- "You're just going to have to learn life the hard way," he said kindly.
- And others kindly say we'll know when the time is right - it could be months or even years.
- "I had no idea you wanted the place so much," she said kindly.
- Of course, things must be very difficult for you,' he said kindly.
- I do hope you find your way,' Simon said kindly.
- "You need a rest and a cup of coffee," she said kindly.
- "You have to start with your most recent pictures," she says kindly.
- "You young men had better go to the hotel and get some rest now," he said kindly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.