"kindly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think he would have taken kindly to the news.
- Now will you kindly take me to him at once.
- It was not a war the natural world took kindly to.
- There are people who did not take kindly to those words.
- I didn't think she'd take kindly to his giving money away.
- Last week, he kindly took the time to speak with us about his book.
- And a lot of us don't take kindly in the least to that.
- I could see from the look on his face that he didn't take kindly to it.
- Then he said somewhat about you that we didn't take kindly.
- Tower kindly took the time to answer some of my questions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.