"kindly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And now she spoke kindly, in an effort to stop him from trying so hard.
- He spoke kindly, now that his first shock was past.
- He smiled down at his young charge and spoke kindly to him.
- The mirror has spoken kindly; perhaps it will do so again.
- Yet not only had this man bothered to speak to me, he'd actually spoken kindly.
- When she wound down, he spoke softly and kindly to her.
- He spoke kindly to him and led him toward the house.
- He spoke kindly, as if to his own son.
- "You want to follow the boy because he had a pretty face and spoke kindly to you!"
- She spoke kindly of his treatment of her throughout high school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.