"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He began to work at the lock with a skeleton key.
- Somebody was working the outer door open with a skeleton key.
- He could tell that a skeleton key was in the lock.
- He closed the door behind him, locked it, with a special skeleton key.
- Did you really think the skeleton key was a place?
- He tried a thin skeleton key and opened the door without difficulty.
- Like having a skeleton key that'll open the door to every room.
- Someone out in the hall was trying to release the lock with a skeleton key.
- He got the apartment door open in a swift minute or so with a skeleton key.
- The oldest books are kept in a glass case, locked with a skeleton key.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.