"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I thanked him and made a date to pick up the house key.
- You may not want to give the person the house key, the car key, or money.
- I warned him not to let on anything was up, took a house key, and waited in the room behind the desk.
- He started to reach for her house key, but she stopped him with a look.
- A house key is the most common sort of key.
- Just remember to leave the house key under the mat.
- We all watched this thing daily for weeks, but, lacking a house key, could not make it stop.
- I said it looked fine and gave him the house key.
- About £15 in cash had gone, but the ring was still inside, together with a bank card and an old house key.
- Why should a man's house key not be in his pocket?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.