"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment, he bent back to the computer keys.
- With the touch of a few computer keys, Mediate had an account.
- Now all you can hear is the soft click of computer keys.
- Using three computer keys, they had to raise the value as high as possible.
- Memory could be erased with the stroke of a computer key.
- He nodded and smiled as she clicked the computer keys.
- Then he realized the small gray man wasn't even looking at the computer keys.
- A computer key- board sat on the table in the space that had no chair.
- In the background there was the noise of computer keys cracking.
- At the third door, Martinez stopped and produced a computer key.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.