"key" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He selected the front door key from the two on the ring, and opened up.
- "Forgot their front door key so came in through the back."
- The door key didn't work and I was forced to drive a long way back to the office.
- A door key on a string which can be reached through a letter box.
- This was the door key they were passing up to him.
- He gave me the front door key and I let us in.
- Then what about a door key, the old-fashioned sort, quite big.
- It has to be connected with the front door key.
- He paid the driver, got out his door key, and entered the house.
- I didn't say anything about the door key, but he took it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.