"involve" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Officials say the majority of cases involved men and women who knew each other.
- It involved more than 3,000 women under the age of 65.
- Their study involved 1,186 women, 41 to 92 years old, who took part in one full day of testing each.
- The study involved 56 women who were 39 to 41 weeks pregnant.
- The $415 million federal study involved nearly 49,000 women ages 50 to 79 who were followed for eight years.
- This situation involves a woman whose husband left their home over a year ago.
- It is said to involve 300 to 500 women and to have been running for 5 to 12 years.
- It involved a woman, of course, as your affair did.
- The study involved 1,200 Norwegian men and women under the age of 75.
- Such an essential position had never been seen involving a woman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.