"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The dollar fell against the yen despite central bank intervention.
- Traders are waiting for some word from Washington, either in a statement or through central bank intervention, to answer this question.
- The mark, which had been strong, slipped despite central bank intervention to support it.
- Just how much the central bank intervention cost the governments may never be known.
- In the past, the group has used central bank interventions and interest rates to try to influence the dollar's movement.
- At the end of these central bank interventions we will see a return to stronger dollar levels.
- They added that a fear of central bank intervention would probably stop the currency from falling very far.
- If it did, however, central bank intervention would become necessary to send out a stop signal.
- This means more central bank intervention is likely to be needed to keep the dollar from rallying again.
- There was no sign of major central bank intervention yesterday, traders said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.