"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can't even say doing crisis intervention was my own idea.
- Everybody wants to be involved in this crisis intervention and resolution.
- In The psychology of crisis intervention for law enforcement officers.
- There is trauma involved and we have to provide crisis intervention.
- The top two were crisis intervention, and early identification and treatment.
- The priority of crisis intervention and counseling is to increase stabilization.
- They might counsel or perform crisis intervention for a threatened suicide.
- He need not feel this, for crisis intervention is based on relatively simple common-sense principles.
- "We are just able to deal with crisis intervention," one teacher said, adding there was "no time for follow-through."
- Women's organizations provided counseling, crisis intervention, legal assistance, and shelters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.