"intervention" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However this does not take into account the direction the country would have gone with no US intervention.
- US military intervention should never be considered, and Obama is right not to push for anything of the sort.
- He believes that the region should solve its own problems without US intervention.
- Their joint call for U.S. intervention comes at an important moment.
- It was an example of US intervention into tribes' processes for identifying their own leaders.
- Fears grew of a US intervention to restore the kingdom.
- Indeed, US military intervention is not without its ulterior motives.
- In our last meeting, all the members complained of U.S. intervention.
- Nor do we want to be constantly dependent on U.S. intervention.
- Critics of U.S. intervention have never come to grips with this.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.