"guess" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I can make a reasonable guess or two.
- A reasonable guess would be to assume the user is male.
- The case doesn't actually tell you how many days per week each is open, but a reasonable guess would be six.
- This was true, though I could have made a reasonable guess.
- If this guy goes out, a week is a reasonable guess.
- There are several reasonable guesses that can be made, however.
- It was at least a reasonable guess that she had been attacked in some way.
- One Goldman insider thought $25 billion, or 4 times book, was a more reasonable guess.
- I am not sure exactly what is going on, but I have a reasonable guess.
- Nor is there much existing evidence, here or in other countries, on which to make a reasonable guess.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.