"guess" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Two hundred fifty million is probably a conservative guess."
- The surgeon had estimated four hours at least, a conservative guess to Sara's thinking.
- At a conservative guess, a couple hundred thousand words of new data on the soletta accident and its consequences would be incoming this shift.
- A conservative guess was that the exhibits encompassed more than 1.5 million square feet.
- "For about twenty thousand years, most conservative guess," said Father.
- According to real estate analysts, the company's New York properties churn out at least $750 million a year in rents, again a conservative guess.
- A conservative guess would be several dozen, minimum.
- Delaney tells me that it's a conservative guess.
- "Between his family fortune and widespread holdings, he's worth billions, and that's a conservative guess."
- Some say they number in the millions, while the Kaiju Commissioner feels that's a conservative guess.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.