"guess" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "A fair guess, but again I do not know," she said.
- Thus, it seems a fair guess that no drastic change is in the wind.
- Since further complaints against him would almost certainly have been recorded, it is a fair guess that he took to the open life.
- She didn't know for sure, but it was a fair guess.
- That's right, and we have a fair guess as to what planet it came from.
- You can then temper their reports accordingly to get a fair guess at the truth.
- But I can make a fair guess, he thought.
- How many is hard to say, but 110 would be a fair guess.
- It's a fair guess that these rooms and the collection in them have never looked better.
- I knew his habits well enough to make a fair guess about the time he might arrive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.