"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stiles has described herself as a feminist and wrote on the subject in The Guardian.
- I notice John Pilger hasn't written in the Guardian for a while.
- He wrote in The Guardian: "We have an opportunity for a fundamental cultural change.
- As he wrote in the Guardian in 2001, "engaging with the social issues that matter to .
- Can we please stop this annoying kind of writing in the Guardian please?
- Possibly the most inconsequential and worthless article ever written in the Guardian.
- I have to make a terrible confession, especially writing in the Guardian.
- The Response column offers those who have been written about in the Guardian an opportunity to reply.
- Martin Jacques, writing in The Guardian, saw the end of an era.
- The technical side of the club has been written about in the Guardian.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.