"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What the obstetrician was calling 'a birth you'd better not tell the Guardian about'.
- That tells me the Guardian is aiming at the wrong crowd!
- "Just going out for a spin," she told the Guardian on duty.
- "We hope it will open by 2005," he told The Guardian.
- From our point of view this couldn't have gone better," he told the Guardian after the hearing.
- "Condoms were never brought up, they just wanted to get the scene done and move on," he told the Guardian.
- "The changes are going to leave us with a lot of opportunities," he told The Guardian.
- The government is about to collapse," an official told the Guardian.
- "Please understand the context of this," he told the Guardian after the scandal broke.
- And the cameras weren't even on the right settings, one military scientist told the Guardian.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.