"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also won The Guardian Award for Teacher of the Year in a Secondary School in 2004.
- All three books were shortlisted for the Guardian Award for which The Wheel of Surya was special runner up in 1993.
- Tribune stalwart Peter Lahiff was a recipient of a Guardian Award for Diversity in 2003.
- The novel was shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal, the Whitbread Award and the Guardian Award.
- Lifeboat Foundation's Guardian Award (2004)
- It went on to win several awards and recognitions, including the Guardian Award, and the 2008 James Tiptree, Jr.
- Bog Child was longlisted for the 2008 Guardian Award.
- The novel won the Guardian Award in 1978 and was commended for the 1977 Carnegie Medal.
- Before I Die was listed for the 2007 Guardian Awards and the 2008 Lancashire Children's Book of the Year.
- County Executive Andrew J. Spano will soon be the recipient of the second yearly Sound Guardian Award.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.