"guardian" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the Guardian review of the reassuringly expensive trade paperback said last month, "Genius or charlatan?
- Often earlier blog preview features provide more information about a game than the actual Guardian review.
- And as for the Coldplay reference, this seems standard for pretty much any guitar based album the Guardian reviews.
- Beta testing just started (read the Guardian review here), and only 600,000 people are testing worldwide right now.
- The Guardian review calls the album "mesmerising, grandiose music from one of the best bands on the planet."
- "I love this work," Adrian Searle writes in his Guardian review, giving it five stars.
- As for gushing Guardian reviews of the film, I haven't seen much gush.
- The Guardian review said that Floating has "a delightfully quirky presence, and a poignant conclusion".
- In a Guardian review, Peter Guttridge praised it as a "thrilling, intense piece of fiction".
- The Guardian review of that book is here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.