"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The map also details the plans for future restoration of agricultural areas and buckthorn forest.
- An A-3 Skywarrior has also been requested from the Navy for future restoration and display.
- Over 3,000 building blocks were labelled and catalogued for future restoration.
- He proffered a prayer that future restorations would preserve his inscriptions.
- Now unused and in a state of neglect it is scheduled for future restoration as a site of historic interest.
- A master plan has been written that will guide future restoration of the cemetery.
- In addition there are a number of other locomotives kept in storage for possible future restoration.
- In 1978, the railing from the upstairs widow's walk was removed, but kept in storage for possible future restoration.
- Unfortunately, its condition may prevent future restoration.
- It shut down in 1997, but a sign promises a future restoration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.