"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the boom years, most states stockpiled millions of dollars to pay for unemployment benefits during future downturns.
- Debt at these levels also would limit budget flexibility, affecting the federal government's ability to respond to a future economic downturn or financial crisis.
- "The proper thing to do is to put aside a contingency fund" for a future downturn, the Governor said.
- But those deficits, along with increased borrowing in the private sector, have "significantly increased" financial vulnerability in any future downturn, the report said.
- Perhaps as a hedge against a future downturn, a few far-seeing entrepreneurs are building ready-made clothing businesses abroad.
- Mr. Solbes proposed giving countries that have managed to balance their budgets more room for maneuver when future economic downturns and shocks threaten growth.
- He proposed legislation that would set aside money in a rainy-day fund that would help protect the state from future economic downturns.
- But state leaders are trying to avoid tax increases or spending cuts in future downturns.
- The other $400 million would be put in an emergency "rainy day" fund to cushion the city from future economic downturns.
- The losses, they said, have cut into its capital, making it more vulnerable to a future downturn in housing prices or sharp changes in interest rates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.