"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To produce more future taxpayers who can cover this generation's Social Security costs is, however, not one of them.
- They argue that the city would be, in effect, borrowing from future taxpayers.
- Almost inevitably, future taxpayers would end up paying the cost of today's government services.
- He argued that future taxpayers were being burdened with too much debt.
- In some cases, future taxpayers are already facing a heavy burden.
- The burden to future taxpayers would be an additional $460 million in debt service.
- Or that future taxpayers will bear much of the burden.
- So he is looking to borrow $15 billion, pushing the cost of some current services to future taxpayers.
- Most citizens assumed that the trust would take future taxpayers off the hook.
- That is money that future taxpayers will have to pay back, with interest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.