"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That means cuts in existing programs and sharp restraint on future spending.
- The 15 percent reduction is an actual cut, not a cut in expected future spending under the old system.
- It sought to balance the budget in five years, without a tax cut, by cutting future spending across the board.
- Billings were estimated at $30 million, including future spending on brands recently acquired.
- With every year in deficit, future discretionary spending is snatched away.
- Thanks to the booming economy (and unspecified future spending cuts), all sides got what they wanted.
- Healthy workers would receive a bonus credit for future medical spending.
- The operation has been budgeted at $600,000 for the next fiscal year, with future spending uncertain, he said.
- "This implies not only the need to make cuts now, but to control the growth of future spending."
- Taking the right measures at the right time helps save on future spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.