"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The concert will be recorded for future broadcast on Radio 3.
- In a move that was unprecedented for the show, the producers agreed to remove the scene from future broadcasts.
- An artist was commissioned to create new sun logos for the program, which debuted on the February 1 edition and were used in future broadcasts.
- The agency promised tonight to offer additional proof of its triumph in future broadcasts.
- Network officials agreed to treat future broadcasts with care.
- The network issued a statement saying it had been outbid for the rights to future broadcasts.
- But that special broadcast pushed the limits of live television in 1941 and opened up new possibilities for future broadcasts.
- It has also been recorded for future broadcast on PBS.
- Since the ratings have been high, the network is happy, and future broadcasts are likely to follow this year's pattern.
- Mr. Rukeyser, 69, was told last week that he would have a diminished role in future broadcasts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.