"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He then moved into securities fraud and public corruption cases.
- The judge's comments come a week into a trial on securities fraud.
- Most class actions over the past decade have been in the field of securities fraud and financial services.
- The Government is also investigating whether he engaged in securities fraud.
- It has also charged six former executives with securities fraud.
- "These are people who wouldn't know how to conduct a securities fraud if you put a gun to their heads," he said.
- On December 11, 2008, he was arrested and charged with securities fraud.
- Hundreds of class action suits on securities fraud are filed in Federal court each year.
- On October 12, he was charged with and arrested for securities fraud.
- He was arrested on Tuesday and charged with securities fraud.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.