"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The inspections were part of the city's plan to protect delegates against consumer frauds.
- The rules are intended to curb the nation's fastest-growing form of consumer fraud.
- "The other cases are considered consumer fraud," he said.
- "Is it consumer fraud if the person writing the blurb has not actually read the book?"
- Early in his career, the office focused on consumer fraud and gambling.
- "But this one is based on the theory of consumer fraud."
- Name another case in which an executive of a major American corporation has done time for consumer fraud.
- The company had been investigated several times for consumer fraud.
- Contact the tourist police (tel:1155) if you have any problems with consumer fraud.
- He also played a significant role in strengthening protection against consumer fraud and false advertising.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.