"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A network of tree lined paths provide formal avenues for highlighting the fountains and architecture of the Exhibition building.
- Iraq re-established diplomatic relations with Syria on Monday, agreeing to restore an embassy in Baghdad after more than 20 years with no formal avenues of communication.
- Tree lined paths make formal avenues which lead to the fountains and architecture of the Exhibition buildings.
- Former residents have few formal avenues for recognition and there are no commercially published histories of the centre.
- The grounds were landscaped and planted with formal avenues of trees by George London, one of the leading garden designers of his day.
- A10 Iraq re-established diplomatic relations with Syria after more than 20 years with no formal avenues of communication.
- It is unclear if these organizations or societies will eventually be represented by a formal avenue of recognition in the Sydney Accord.
- The planting style consists of formal avenues of elms.
- Sir John St John also laid out a series of formal avenues.
- Philip had the Retiro enlarged by his architect Juan Bautista de Toledo, and formal avenues of trees were laid out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.