"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know these decisions fly in the face of conventional management practice, but a less formal approach works well for us.
- Some people like this, others prefer a more formal approach.
- Now we have enough equipment, and it's a less formal approach.
- But the statement of his needs hardly seemed to demand the formal approach.
- But feminism is not a style, or a formal approach.
- The formal approach requires that we start with a study of binary relations.
- But he stressed that no formal approach had been made.
- A more formal approach is to have civil courts order people to enter community treatment.
- No other major publishing house has tried such a formal approach.
- But he stressed that no formal approach had been made for the former football ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.