"flight" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also have different flight seasons depends on range.
- The adult flight season may range from late June to early September.
- He finished his first top flight season with 15 goals.
- He would score seven goals in his first top flight season.
- This was Bolton's worst start to a top flight season since 1902-03, when they were relegated.
- The male mates many times while most females mate only once during the flight season.
- He scored another 2 free kicks and a penalty during the course of the Brazilian top flight season.
- In the recent top flight seasons this has risen to just over 8,300 (close to the maximum capacity of 8,500).
- During the active flight season, males emerge from the ground and begin flying near dusk.
- The flight season is shorter in the northern part of the range.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.