"fit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although the pack varied in each state, they were commonly fitted with:
- Commonly fitted with the D7 bulldozer blade, or a mine-plow for the clearing of land mines.
- Motors and rotating shafts are commonly fitted with these mounts at the points where they contact the building or the chassis of a large machine.
- Commonly fitted to the underside of the helicopter is a public address system, known as "Skyshout".
- And it were commonly fitted to keyboard instruments through the late 1970s and early 1980s.
- During the silent era projectors were commonly fitted with 3-bladed shutters.
- Commonly fitted with the D7 bulldozer blade, or a mine-clearing equipment.
- Modern ships are commonly fitted with a bulbous bow to achieve this.
- This is the most commonly fitted key.
- Large power station boilers are commonly fitted with electrostatic precipitators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.