"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Roger Brown made a name for himself with paintings featuring silhouettes of people in the lighted windows of buildings.
- In contrast, Mr. Torrens's metal table features silhouettes of a dozen dancing dolphins.
- This had its desired effect, and soon she was making elaborate title cards for Wegener's films, many of which featured silhouettes.
- The original television commercials and posters featured solid black silhouettes against a solid bright color, which usually changed every time the camera angle changed.
- The decor featured silhouettes of 17 individuals who had a role in the settlement of North Florida.
- The collection features classic silhouettes with contemporary designs created through the use of clean lines.
- Assemblée Nationale (line 12) has no advertising on the station walls, which are reserved for 90-meter long colorful murals, featuring silhouettes of deputies.
- Nissan introduced the car to the news media this year with a video featuring darkened silhouettes of owners of rival minivans confessing their secret shame.
- The original version used from 2004-2005 opened with the ship logo and featured silhouettes of unidentified children also hoisting sails along with the presenters.
- Statement pieces featuring vintage silhouettes and vibrant, bold prints are characteristic of Phan's design aesthetic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.