"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Open Stage is the monthly open mic event featuring singers, comics, poets and storytellers.
- The institute will sponsor conferences on human rights issues, education programs for schools and public audiences, and arts programs featuring musicians and storytellers.
- Silver Dollar City has been around for 35 years, incorporating Marvel Cave and featuring rides, country music, storytellers and crafts.
- In addition to music and dance, the festival features traditional storytellers from around the world.
- The festival features professional international storytellers from all over the world.
- There will also be two auxiliary tents, featuring traditional crafts and storytellers.
- "Deuces Are Wild," a performance series featuring storytellers, monologuists and comedians, organized by Bill Irwin, May 1-12.
- A Saturday family festival on Greenwich Street, featuring jugglers, storytellers and booths from local restaurants had been expected to draw 15,000 people, Mr. Hatkoff said, but closer to 100,000 came.
- Its third part, Words of Harlem, features storytellers as well as the Frank Silvera Writers Workshop in an excerpt of a hip-hop drama, "Destiny Manifested."
- Featuring a magician, juggler, storytellers and marionette show.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.