"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It features all-wheel drive and a line of straight-6 and V8 engines.
- The car features four-wheel drive, rather than the front-wheel drive of the road car.
- It came with even greater ground clearance than the standard vehicle and was built, featuring four-wheel drive, from 1952.
- Not only was the car a true convertible, but it also featured four-wheel drive, although this was dropped in the production version.
- A 1930-model American car that features front-wheel drive.
- Well received by the press, the car featured final drive by double chain and a friction transmission.
- Both feature a midship-mounted V-10 engine and all-wheel drive.
- It featured a two door body, all-wheel drive and a 3.7-liter V6 engine.
- The car featured right-hand drive and the mandated percentage of locally produced content.
- The higher end Premiere model features a more sophisticated remote and larger hard drive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.