"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Assisted by technology, fountains now feature fire, lights, fog, music and increasingly sophisticated liquid acrobatics.
- The upper portion of the building also features colored lights that indicates if the weather forecast calls for rain on that day.
- In 1884 a fountain in Britain featured electric lights shining upward through the water.
- It also features several microphones, lights, and an array of other sensors.
- The mess hall featured bright lights, artificially cheerful colors, and odors left from the previous meal.
- Every room featured electric lights, sewerage, and running spring water.
- At the other end of the car, an air dam completes the aerodynamic treatment, and it features built-in driving lights.
- Many Danish bikes feature lights powered through electromagnetic induction.
- He described it as disc-shaped in appearance, and featured lights on its side that had "all of the colors of the rainbow".
- A large 10,000 square-foot mansion, at the time of its completion, it featured electric lights, indoor plumbing and central heat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.